Will Remove — 5 out of 6 are no-host, 404, or abandoned
A number of data sources exist around the university. While many of them are not strictly formatted, they provide a starting point for harvesting useful data. All of these data sources are subject to change without notice.
1. University directory web service (web service) – Links to login for wiki.uchicago.edu
2. Social media directory from around campus (use Twitter or Facebook API) — Links to 53rd Street Voices (404)
3. UCPD incident reports. See http://www.uchicago.edu/feeds/ for RSS link. (raw data files) — newxmail.uchicago.edu: Host unknown
4. Campus dining menus (data on webpage) — No longer a client of the service provider
5. Time Schedules (data on webpage) — Last update Autumn 2016
6. Real-time bus data (via Transloc)